Thursday, February 21, 2013

Difference.

Let's be honest.

This past year has changed me. I'm not sure why, considering no big event has happened to me to cause a change. I can tell in the way I talk, think, act, treat others. I pray it is a good change. I can even tell in less philosophical ways, such as how I dress, what music I listen to, and how I express myself creatively. 

I have done sports my whole life. So when my final sport ended, I had all of this time. TIME. I have never had time in my whole high school career. At first, I just was extremely lazy because I had no idea how to wrap my mind around doing something out of boredom. I became a couch potato honestly. But when I finally started to invest my time into things I love doing, I think it changed me. You may ask, but for better or for worse? I guess I can't really make that judgement on myself. 
I don't want to say that sports has oppressed my creativeness all of these years, because that feels like a negative thought towards sports, and I love sports. But I do feel a little more free to express myself, which is proving to be a great thing. I still can't awesomely doodle though, and that depresses me.

Anyways, here are some songs I am currently obsessed with:




Also...This girl is freaking talented. Obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment